to kickstart this post:
CONGRATULATIONS TO NICO AND DIVYA
ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! (:
I forgive the both of you even though you only told me today when it happened like 2 weeks ago!

Went out with Elaine and Serena on Wednesday! (:CONGRATULATIONS TO NICO AND DIVYA
ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! (:
I forgive the both of you even though you only told me today when it happened like 2 weeks ago!

I bought Bee his NEW study buddy! THIS TIME, I HOPE NO ONE STEALS IT! I can't stand thieves :(
Walked around town and I got myself a new pair of shoes (: it was on super sale!
Serena and I had Japanese noodles cos I had the ultimate craving for it and decided to walk walk around the place!
Elaine came after school and we looked for blazers!
I went back to school but I fell sick while studying with bee :(
Dear Mr Marc Chan,

Thank you for looking after me ever so patiently even though you had an upcoming mid term paper.
You took care of me, rubbed medication on my tum tum and kept me warm.
You sacrificed your computer to let me watch Pinocchio to distract me from the pain!
Then you tucked me in and gave me a goodnight kiss before I drifted off to dreamland.
THANKYOU! I really appreciate it!
Thank you for looking after me ever so patiently even though you had an upcoming mid term paper.
You took care of me, rubbed medication on my tum tum and kept me warm.
You sacrificed your computer to let me watch Pinocchio to distract me from the pain!
Then you tucked me in and gave me a goodnight kiss before I drifted off to dreamland.
THANKYOU! I really appreciate it!
I HAD TO PUT THIS UP.
MEET BAILEY - THE FAT SO.
She's been eating so much that she can sit like that with her round tummy (:
I LOVE HER! she's adorable (:
The week isn't over and my next week's schedule is fully packed! :(
I've got a mid term test on Monday and the future looks bleak.
I'm meeting Lene from Luxasia on Monday to go shopping at the NUS Bazaars with her! (: haha.
And I got tonnes and tonnes of hours of Boulderactive duties all the way at Novena!
HELP ME!
Till I have time again.
I'm going to stuff my head in my readings and hopefully, some of it goes in!
Environmental Sustainability blog is up and I have to write my reviews on the environmental issues.


No comments:
Post a Comment