Guess who moved into PGP with me this week?
MY DEAREST BAILEY! (:
I went for a seminar by Professor Chris Cocklin
He got a noble peace prize together with Al Gore for his research on environmental issues and climate change.
Systems at Peril: Climate Change, Agriculture and Biodiversity in Australia.
We need to save the Great Barrier Reefs!
I visited the Singapore in Southeast Asia exhibitions at the NUS Museum.
Let's just say I have an appreciation for fine art now.
They are gorgeous.
My favourites were
1. Lim Yew Kuan's After the fire (Bukit Ho Swee) in 1966.
2. Liu Kang's Building Site / Samsui women in 1951
3. Charles Dyke's Batu Blair or Sail Rock Old Straits of Singapore 1816 - 1853
I'd put some photos here but I can't transfer them from my phone.
enough to keep me happy for now! (:
back to environmental sustainabilty.
MY DEAREST BAILEY! (:
I went for a seminar by Professor Chris Cocklin
He got a noble peace prize together with Al Gore for his research on environmental issues and climate change.
Systems at Peril: Climate Change, Agriculture and Biodiversity in Australia.
We need to save the Great Barrier Reefs!
I visited the Singapore in Southeast Asia exhibitions at the NUS Museum.
Let's just say I have an appreciation for fine art now.
They are gorgeous.
My favourites were
1. Lim Yew Kuan's After the fire (Bukit Ho Swee) in 1966.
2. Liu Kang's Building Site / Samsui women in 1951
3. Charles Dyke's Batu Blair or Sail Rock Old Straits of Singapore 1816 - 1853
I'd put some photos here but I can't transfer them from my phone.
enough to keep me happy for now! (:
back to environmental sustainabilty.


No comments:
Post a Comment