Monday, March 9, 2009

over a weekend

I've been trying to catch up on my work.
With all the projects due and all the individual reflections every week,
I've been finding it very hard to catch up with the necessary readings to keep me productive in tutorials.
Weekend was spent trying to study.

Had a study date with Bee on Saturday at YIH.
I caught up with Cultural Landscapes -clap clap- and a little bit of Social Inequalities.
Studied till about 10 before heading to watch him play Life4Death.
Or something like that! hahaha. It's a zombie killing game which is rather exciting to watch but I'll never dare sit down in the middle of the night playing it in fear that I'll find all that zombified images haunting me when I lay down to sleep!
Watched Confessions of a Shopperholic! haha. Bimbo show but it's quite entertaining. Some of the jokes were hilarious and it really made me laugh out loud!

HOME SWEET HOME and spent time with grandmama and grandfather.
As usual, the Lims came over and fought for the television with us!
It was always between Channel 5, Star World, Supersport (football or rugby) and Golf channel! haha.
Headed to meet Ade and her boyfriend to head down to Sam's 21st Birthday party at home club!
No photos :(
There was live music sung by her lovely friends and they are just awesome!
I managed to catch the last 190 home to save some money!
After staying on campus, I realise my finances eroding rather quickly.

I left my boyfriend something on his door today but
SOMEONE STOLE IT! I'm damn sad about it cos it was adorable and I spent forever to choose it among the rest of it!
And the worst part, it was the ONE and ONLY one that the uncle brought in!
So I can't get it back for him anymore.
WHOEVER STOLE IT, I HOPE YOU RETURN IT!
It has Bee's name on it! :(

No comments: