I went home over the weekend and had the much needed nutritious food that my grand mama cooked for me! (:
Headed to Ikea with Bee on Sunday because I needed to get some colourful stuff for my boring-dull-musky PGP room.
Monday was spent studying my Coastal and Terrestial environments where I got to draw soil, volcanoes and rock particles.
On Tuesday I went to do a shoot for Antony! Pretty fun but was really cold cos he put the aircon at 18 degree Celsius =S

Photo credit to Antony, Dead Poet Photography.
Met Jess, Ade and Sherilyn at Central after that to get Christine's birthday present!
Found our way to home club after shopping and food! (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE! it was the cutest club party ever.
They played jazz, latin songs and had live bands.
I caught up with all the MG girls whom I haven't seen for so long - Bryna, Ruth, Katrina, Christine and KY! ((((: I missed them so so much!

Wednesday I fell sick :( I had the strangest stomach upset ever and I had a pounding headache.
Nevertheless, life goes on. I met Bee at YIH to study a little bit before going back to fall asleep.
Went out with Serena and Elaine (:
I love girls' night out with these two ladies. They always make me laugh!
Thursday I woke up at like 1pm =S
And I can't really remember what I was doing but I probably was studying! hahaha. (yes I lie to myself everyday). Had slumber party at Bee's at night after supper with Bright and Marcus Seng and the frog toy!
Friday was my memory day! I attempted to memorize my notes but I failed miserably! But I FIXED MY COMPUTER! (: Had Boulderactive drama again yesterday cos of the dateline which we coulnd't meet but all's settled now!
Stupid PGP had a faulty smoke detector that set off the alarm at 4am in the morning! :(
Today I'm going home to have my home cooked food with mama and ahkong again! (: I can't wait! tabaoing food everyday isn't the best option for me! :( Home to see Bailey again and sleep on my nice bouncy bed! (:
Till next time! TOODLES! (:


No comments:
Post a Comment