Sunday, February 8, 2009

Change for the year of the OX. HAHA. (who am I kidding?)

The previous week has been hectic :(
I've submitted my first assignment in the first 4 weeks in school and this week, there'll be another due.
There's only 9 more weeks before we head for the examinations again.
This semester is flying by too quickly :(

But, after submitting my work there have been a few updates! (:

Firstly, I've got new hair! And it's almost the same as the last time I cut my hair.
Only thing is that my fringe is shorter and the length is much shorter than before.
And this time, it's staying for a pretty long time, for personal reasons! (:

Secondly, my baby's grown! (:
She's much bigger than when I first got her!
[note: that wasn't animal abuse, she went in herself and we got her out!]
ISN'T SHE LOVELY?

Mummy's gone back to Shanghai and Daddy's leaving in a week!
then I'll be alone in Singapore again.
School's starting again tomorrow but Thank God it's the ODD week where I have only ONE tutorial (:

Everytime I put on weight and I think I'm fat, I think of Bee telling me this:
"So you're saying that since you're created in the image of God, you're calling Him fat too?"
HAHA. damn cute! but now everytime I think of that, I stop.
It's a good way to keep bad thought out of your head. THANKYOU BEE! (:

No comments: