Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Every cloud has a silver lining.




Photo credit to LimKokWee

I haven't felt so alone in such a long time.
But through my weaknesses, I grow stronger.
& when I'm this down, things can only look brighter for me.

ON AN EVEN BRIGHTER NOTE:
I met Miss Sherilyn Soh yesterday for walk around dinner at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
We spent heaps of money on the most redundant and the most essential things ever.
Got loads of flowers, pens and essentials (:
She looked at her Hello Kitty stuff and found a brandless shop that sells hideous shoes at sky rocket prices and pretty ones dirt cheap! HAHA.
But shopping had to stop somewhere.
And besides, I don't find much joy shopping for clothes anymore :(
I've moved on to the ridiculous money wasters. HELP.

OHOHOH! I've checked in Prince George Park Residence in school and will be moving in over the weekend! say goodbye to one hour plus bus rides home and hello to free shuttle service! BUT I don't have my own washroom no more! :(

No comments: