SARAH LOW WANLIN HAS MOVED INTO PRINCE GEORGE PARK RESIDENCE! (:
YESTERDAY:
oh the joy. It was a relatively exciting first day for me.
We had the fire drill. Trust me, it's the one fire drill that you can't ignore.
Even when I wanted to stay in my room to do my work (I was in the midst of inspiration), it was too loud to bear.
I had to leave and assemble at the meeting point.
We were supposed to be taught how to extinguish a fire using a well, fire extinguisher.
But I've seen it so many times.
My neighbour, Le, and I decided to sneak away and back to the rooms.
We had to climb the stairs because the lifts were locked during fire drills.
I decided to sleep early that night because the unpacking was pretty tiring and I had a 8am lesson today.
And of all days for me to get my beauty sleep, there was a black out.
Not that I sleep in the light or anything but my fan was switched off.
The haze had caused the ENHANCED greenhouse effect to act up and it was hot and humid.
I watched at the fan went on and off and on and off and on again because my neighbours were trying to find the switch.
I fell asleep without the fan but it was successfully switched on again at 2am (:
TODAY:
I woke up at 6.30am and snoozed my alarm to 6.48am to be precise.
I washed up like I always do but this time in the communal toilet. It's clean I have to say.
I had my great big hearty breakfast of whole grain cereals together with fresh milk and a banana which mama so kindly brought into campus for me! (:
I was watching youtube and having my nice relaxed breakfast like I always do at home.
(I never rush my breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day)
Walked out to the bus stop a couple of blocks away and headed to campus for my 8am lesson.
Prof Bunnell was hilarious today with all the digressing and his funny quotations.
"Cody almost eating his hand" (Bunnell, 2009)
Geoagraphies of Social Life wasn't as boring as usual and I must commend Ms Monica Smith (our TA) for making it exciting and fun.
Had lunch with BEE at PGP again and studied for the break time for a while before heading back to school for lessons again!
I spent 2hours in the library doing research on a relatively taboo subject in Singapore. Though as students, we freely talk about it.
PGP SWEEEET PGP! (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY! (:
it's fine you want to believe that NOT celebrating your birthday doesn't make you older, country bumpkin! Let me tell you something, YOU'RE VERY WRONG!
HAPPY TWENTY-FIRST!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment