Bee and I went out on a date today!
We haven't been out on a date since the last MacRitchie picnic.
School's been rather busy for both of us.
It's only been week 3 and I've assignments and projects to complete and do.
My first draft of my learning portfolio is due coming Thursday. Yes, it'll be graded.
There's no time to breathe.
This week end was disgustingly hectic for me.
I managed to meet up with Alison and Charissa for a short while in between my readings and my research.
Had a wonderful Saturday with Bee and his family for CNY visitations (:
It was church then lunch with my parents and back to school for studying for a while.
HAPPY 17 MONTHS BEE! (:

ROCKY'S BOSTON SPECIAL with EXTRA JALAPENOS (the best pizza ever!)

Bee got me a purple rose when we walked pass the florist.
PURPLE has a significant meaning. you'd know IF you were part of my JC life! (:

And here's US! on the way to watch DOUBT!
There's not much ending to that show, so I wouldn't recommend it.
In case you're wondering what i did to my hair?
NOTHING. it just got poofed up like a mushroom in this photo :(
Had a talk with Bee.
HONEY, I'LL LEARN! I PROMISE.
We haven't been out on a date since the last MacRitchie picnic.
School's been rather busy for both of us.
It's only been week 3 and I've assignments and projects to complete and do.
My first draft of my learning portfolio is due coming Thursday. Yes, it'll be graded.
There's no time to breathe.
This week end was disgustingly hectic for me.
I managed to meet up with Alison and Charissa for a short while in between my readings and my research.
Had a wonderful Saturday with Bee and his family for CNY visitations (:
It was church then lunch with my parents and back to school for studying for a while.
HAPPY 17 MONTHS BEE! (:
ROCKY'S BOSTON SPECIAL with EXTRA JALAPENOS (the best pizza ever!)
Bee got me a purple rose when we walked pass the florist.
PURPLE has a significant meaning. you'd know IF you were part of my JC life! (:
And here's US! on the way to watch DOUBT!
There's not much ending to that show, so I wouldn't recommend it.
In case you're wondering what i did to my hair?
NOTHING. it just got poofed up like a mushroom in this photo :(
Had a talk with Bee.
HONEY, I'LL LEARN! I PROMISE.


No comments:
Post a Comment