I want to find a faraway land.
One of mystique and beauty
Where horses roam wild and free
Where flowers greet you at every turn
Where sunlight peeks through the canopies
Where the sound of crickets are the music you hear
Where vast fields of green greet you
Where the scent of fresh dew tickles us
Where we play in the dancing in the moonlight
and sing in the rain
Why don't I see such beauty anymore?
It's out there I just need to find the beauty in things
Look hard, look far.
I'll see.
One of mystique and beauty
Where horses roam wild and free
Where flowers greet you at every turn
Where sunlight peeks through the canopies
Where the sound of crickets are the music you hear
Where vast fields of green greet you
Where the scent of fresh dew tickles us
Where we play in the dancing in the moonlight
and sing in the rain
Why don't I see such beauty anymore?
It's out there I just need to find the beauty in things
Look hard, look far.
I'll see.





No comments:
Post a Comment