I have terrible eyebags now.
The drilling at my front porch is driving me crazy.
Who in the right mind starts drilling at 8am in the morning :(
I couldn't sleep last night and I couldn't sleep in today.
Ridiculous.
The drilling at my front porch is driving me crazy.
Who in the right mind starts drilling at 8am in the morning :(
I couldn't sleep last night and I couldn't sleep in today.
Ridiculous.
ONE more paper to go - HAPPINESS.
I have this sense of excitement in me! Like a little child anticipating a lollipop at the end of the penmanship homework.
I've taken time of this mugging period to watch a little tv, play a few hamster games, go online shopping for SHANGHAI, etc.
And bee and I chose a coat, a beanie and a pretty scarf for me to go to Shanghai with! :D
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I CAN'T WAIT.
thursday4thofdecember2008,7pm :D
see the time emphasis? ALL YOU PEOPLE WILL BE SCREAMING AND LAUGHING, while I'm in the library mugging for the last few hours in this year!
2 MORE DAYS. ((((((:
OHYES. Shirlene Yeong will be joining Yeong Lele and I in SHANGHAI LAND :D


No comments:
Post a Comment