Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TO ONLY YOU.





During this period of examinations, life hasn't been the bed of roses.
Now that the examinations are coming to an end, I think back on all the moments I had.
The kuku moments when I became cranky.
The stressed out moments where I started throwing tantrums.
When I felt so drained I thought I was going to fail.
I thought the examinations was this huge mountain that I had to climb.
Now that everything's slowing down.
I stopped.
I realised that Bee, you were there every step of the way.
From the falling of grades during my mid semester.
To the nights of pure memorizing notes.
To the nights of staying up late and waiting up for each other.
Suddenly, everything seems so small.
Just because through this period, I had you.
You were here with me.
Though we didn't celebrate our 15months, it was well-spent with you.
In the examinations hall during the Marketing paper and after when we cramped Petroleum and Culture and Society to our heads.
And going for our papers coincidentally in the same hall on the same day, in the same timing.
I♥YOU & THANKYOU.

No comments: