I waited and waited for the 4th of December.
I saw all the plans lined up in front of me.
I was in anticipation.
To enjoy the sun, roll around in luscious green grass, enjoy home made food and to laugh my days away.
I guess some things are out of our controls.
No more plans. ANYBODY WANT TO DATE ME OUT?
on a brighter note,
TODAY WAS THE ULTIMATE TEST OF THE KUKUNESS IN US.
the kuku club met today to send our dearest honourary member off while she enjoys her time in Japan! (:
BYEBYE SERENA :( TAKE LOADS OF CARE AND HAVE FUN!
Remember, I want to see Japan hour kinda photos and videos! :D
I saw all the plans lined up in front of me.
I was in anticipation.
To enjoy the sun, roll around in luscious green grass, enjoy home made food and to laugh my days away.
I guess some things are out of our controls.
No more plans. ANYBODY WANT TO DATE ME OUT?
on a brighter note,
TODAY WAS THE ULTIMATE TEST OF THE KUKUNESS IN US.
the kuku club met today to send our dearest honourary member off while she enjoys her time in Japan! (:
BYEBYE SERENA :( TAKE LOADS OF CARE AND HAVE FUN!
Remember, I want to see Japan hour kinda photos and videos! :D
I pushed my misery aside for a while to do stupid kuku faces with them.
It was hilarious! I had to teach the the 101s of being stupid. These girls are just too glam.
The photos are with Elaine and will be uploaded soon! (:
hahaha. we did the most ridiculous things ever.
Location courtesy of Terminal 3!
I'll miss you Serena! :(
It was hilarious! I had to teach the the 101s of being stupid. These girls are just too glam.
The photos are with Elaine and will be uploaded soon! (:
hahaha. we did the most ridiculous things ever.
Location courtesy of Terminal 3!
I'll miss you Serena! :(
andddddd
WELCOME BACK TO THE SUNNY ISLAND DENNIS CHAN SHEN HAN! (:
though it doesn't seem to be that sunny nowadays! :D
it's been rather cloudy but humid!
i have to meet up with you before i fly off to Shanghai cos i have no idea when else you'll be back


No comments:
Post a Comment