THIS WAS HOW SARAH SPENT HER WEEKEND
at home, all alone with 2 screens!
television and the internet (in moments of boredom) are the two bestest inventions ever! (:
Need I say more? (:
television and the internet (in moments of boredom) are the two bestest inventions ever! (:
Need I say more? (:








PLUS I HAD A GREAT SUNDAY AFTERNOON WITH MY POOCH! (:

I had heaps of fun showering her
Scrubbing her soiled tummy
Trimming her knots
Brushing her fur
& Feeding her avocado sticks! (:

& I spent my weekend missing moments like these.
with him.
It's not as though I don't feel bad for not showing up.
I love her and care for her just as much, if not more.
Other people have jobs and schoolwork
But I have one too.
Just because it's more unconventional doesn't make it not a job
If I had a choice on the date, I'd chosen differently.
Unfortunately, I don't.
Why do people keep making me feel bad?
I hope you know i ♥ you.
:(
I had heaps of fun showering her
Scrubbing her soiled tummy
Trimming her knots
Brushing her fur
& Feeding her avocado sticks! (:
& I spent my weekend missing moments like these.
with him.
It's not as though I don't feel bad for not showing up.
I love her and care for her just as much, if not more.
Other people have jobs and schoolwork
But I have one too.
Just because it's more unconventional doesn't make it not a job
If I had a choice on the date, I'd chosen differently.
Unfortunately, I don't.
Why do people keep making me feel bad?
I hope you know i ♥ you.
:(


No comments:
Post a Comment