Monday, December 22, 2008

I'M HOME! (:

i'm hoooome! (:
back to the hot and humid sunny island of Singapore.
Goodbye grey and polluted skies in Shanghai, hello blue skies with clouds and sunshine! (:

HELLO (again) ADE

HELLO (again) SHIRLENE

HELLO SHERILYN

HELLO JESSICA

HELLO CHING

HELLO ANGMOH

HELLO EUGENE

HELLO YING

HELLO CHOW

HELLO ELAINE

HELLO PENGUIN

HELLO JEREMY

HELLO MUMTAZAH

HELLO THE LIMS

HELLO DENNIS

HELLO MILENE

HELLO IVAN

HELLO MUMTAZAH

HELLO SINGAPORE!

If your name isn't here, it doesnt' mean i didn't say hi
it means i'm careless! (:


SHANGHAI was awesome! (:
watched loads of tv, enjoyed the cold weather, heaps of shopping (unfortunately most of the things are not for me), a bit of nature, lovely vegetables, went with a tiny luggage and came back with a huge one!
I have loads coming up for me!
but once Christmas is over, I'll be freer again!

till next time. toodles!

(photos are up on facebook)

No comments: