CONGRATULATIONS TO JOEY AND CHUN SHENG! (:
HAPPY WEDDING DAY!
(:
(:
I have 3 more papers to go.
Sadness ain't it? While everyone around me having like ONE more or are already partying away, I have 3 more.
I have a sad sad pathetic life.
Next week will be rush hour for me.
Marketing, Topics in Petroleum Geosciences and Nature&Society.
You know the feeling of knowing you're not going to do well?
Yet you study because it's the right thing to do?
Yup. That's the way it is now.
Sadness ain't it? While everyone around me having like ONE more or are already partying away, I have 3 more.
I have a sad sad pathetic life.
Next week will be rush hour for me.
Marketing, Topics in Petroleum Geosciences and Nature&Society.
You know the feeling of knowing you're not going to do well?
Yet you study because it's the right thing to do?
Yup. That's the way it is now.


No comments:
Post a Comment