Saturday, November 22, 2008

back home!

This have been long overdue! (:
THANKYOU ELAINE FOR THE LOVELY SURPRISE OF COOKIES! :D
it really made me smile and made my day.
I protected that box of cookies while it lasted like a babyy. (:
I love it! :D thankyoooou.

I'm home and I miss camping at Temasek Hall already.
I've been cooping myself in the room with almost no social life.
With a couple of days having lunch with Ying and Ade (:
Other than that, I've been stuck in the room.
Not much studying done though more of stoning and slacking.
I've been feeling very tired of late.
I have no idea why. I keep taking afternoon naps which is something I try not to do.
I don't feel very prepared for the examinations yet I don't wish I have more time.
I want it to end. Seriously.
I'll be happy to get straight Bs for this sem.

Help.

No comments: