
to have a back faced towards you
and the person is walking away.
I've been camping out in the library watching my stack of Southeast Asian Studies notes increase in thickness.
It's been a tiring one week or so.
Physically, mentally and emotionally. Loads of dramarama!
TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
I have no idea whether I should be feeling happy or sad.
This semester just seems to fly by ever so quickly, it's quite scary.
I wish I had more time yet I'm happy it's going to be over soon.
Then I'll get to spend more quality time with my BEE and my friends (:
I've been missing them a lot :(
It's been a tiring one week or so.
Physically, mentally and emotionally. Loads of dramarama!
TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
I have no idea whether I should be feeling happy or sad.
This semester just seems to fly by ever so quickly, it's quite scary.
I wish I had more time yet I'm happy it's going to be over soon.
Then I'll get to spend more quality time with my BEE and my friends (:
I've been missing them a lot :(


No comments:
Post a Comment