Sunday, November 16, 2008

THE REASONS I'M HAPPY AGAIN




I was depressed yesternight. Very depressed indeed.
I felt life was lonely and meaningless.
BUT Bee came over (putting his studies aside) to come and make me feel whole again.
He brought together with him my favourite potato chips, with my favourite rice cracker and my favourite ben and jerry's ice-cream (:
He sat me down to make me feel special again.
And now, I've found more reasons to smile and laugh.
I guess drowning myself in books for a good grade was probably getting to me.
I've never been so stressed out.
Maybe it's because I didn't really sit down and study during my first two sems and now I feel the pressure.
Unknowingly, it probably crept up to me and affected me in more ways than one.
In order for me to feel that I have a more balanced life, I took up 2 jobs within the reading week.
I think I'm crazy for doing so, but I need to play hard and focus hard when I'm studying.
Sitting at home for 12 hours at the desk doesn't mean I'm absorbing anything.
In fact, I think these jobs may be good for me eventually. Who knows.

Anyway, to you my dear.
Thankyou for just being you. For putting your important things aside.
All these little small gestures show me you care. I♥YOU.

No comments: