Monday, November 3, 2008

Sarah is Vegetarian NO MORE :(

As you can see from the title of the post, I broke my Vegetarianism yesterday because I was stuck at home and I had nothing to eat and all Marilou cooked was pasta, cooked with chicken :(
I'm not quitting because I can't take it anymore.
By all means, if I wanted to stuff myself with veges the whole day, I'd gladly do so.
But for other health reasons, I can't.
With the upcoming examinations, my sudden switch from a carnivorous diet to one that consist of no meat, has caused much fatigue and lack of energy in me.
I can't seem to be able to focused due to my tiredness which doesn't come from a lack of sleep and the constantly growling tummy of mine :(
I don't feel as energetic as before and I snap at people whom I love and treasure because I'm tired :(

Maybe I'll switch back again next time.
But I'll make sure it's a slow transition to it and cutting down slowly on things instead.
You'll still be seeing me at the Vegetarian Stall in school though (:

Off to school. Toodles.

Update.
You know what? Despite all the discouragements, I'll continue to stick to my diet of more greens and minimal meat when I can.
On days I can't (due to lack of available food, I'll have my proteins then)
Other than that, I'll stick to my lovely Vegetarian stall at the deck!

No comments: