
to be walking thinking there's someone beside you.
only to realize that someone is your own reflection.
Southeast Asia paper was okay!
Considering that I studied very hard for it. I hope I do okay.
ONE down FOUR more to go! (:
I went running today. 8 rounds but i wanted 10
To clear my mind of clutter and useless emotions.
I think it's that time of the month again.
The time when I let my emotions take control of who I am
When nothing seems to look bright,
and the world is nothing but a dull dull place to live in.
When those who don't understand get emotional too,
and the things they do just seem to cut so deep.
When you find yourself alone at night,
it's just you and the pillow under your head.
I think it's best to stay home and submerge myself in the pool of knowledge.
Considering that I studied very hard for it. I hope I do okay.
ONE down FOUR more to go! (:
I went running today. 8 rounds but i wanted 10
To clear my mind of clutter and useless emotions.
I think it's that time of the month again.
The time when I let my emotions take control of who I am
When nothing seems to look bright,
and the world is nothing but a dull dull place to live in.
When those who don't understand get emotional too,
and the things they do just seem to cut so deep.
When you find yourself alone at night,
it's just you and the pillow under your head.
I think it's best to stay home and submerge myself in the pool of knowledge.
at first it seemed like you needed to be alone.
alone so you could focus on important things.
now i see, now i know.
it's just me you have to draw away from.
sometimes, life just isn't fair.
it's the price we pay for caring too much.
alone so you could focus on important things.
now i see, now i know.
it's just me you have to draw away from.
sometimes, life just isn't fair.
it's the price we pay for caring too much.


No comments:
Post a Comment