Southeast Asia Presentation's finally over! (:
To ZiWei, Wei Wei, Elaine, Esther, Herman, Yong Chun, Cody and Nico, it's been a good month or so working with you all for this presentation! (: I personally think we did an awesome job.
Prof actually said the word "GOOD" to us! (: the most ungenerous man was generous with his compliments! YAYY.
To Ade: Cheer up girlfriend! (: I wish I was there to see the PINGPONG ball eyes from the man's wife. He's a wuss. Don't be unhappy over people like that okay? (: SMILE!
Was damn tired today so I couldn't study.
Went to town with Bee in the night for a quick dinner and shopping for his slippers and berms (:
Went to Holland Village to meet his sister for a while then I bumped into the YEONGs! (:
To ZiWei, Wei Wei, Elaine, Esther, Herman, Yong Chun, Cody and Nico, it's been a good month or so working with you all for this presentation! (: I personally think we did an awesome job.
Prof actually said the word "GOOD" to us! (: the most ungenerous man was generous with his compliments! YAYY.
To Ade: Cheer up girlfriend! (: I wish I was there to see the PINGPONG ball eyes from the man's wife. He's a wuss. Don't be unhappy over people like that okay? (: SMILE!
Was damn tired today so I couldn't study.
Went to town with Bee in the night for a quick dinner and shopping for his slippers and berms (:
Went to Holland Village to meet his sister for a while then I bumped into the YEONGs! (:
LOOK WHAT BABEE BOUGHT TODAY!

But I'm keeping it so that he won't be distracted (:
Seriously, LOOK AT THE GRAPHICS! I know the images are a little gross for most girls.
But a computer game with such awesome graphics is just AWESOME!
HAHA. Look who's distracted now? (:
I'm off to do my readings. Moments of studying will soon be back again! (:
I need momentum! All the presentations and projects are draining me :(((




No comments:
Post a Comment