Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THE LAST DAY OF FUN.

MEET VALERIE AND WAN ZHUO!

Woke up at 4.20am this morning after a mere 2 hours of sleep just so I could make it down to Kovan by 5.45am for a shoot! (:
Hair and Make up was done by Casey!!
I bet two pretty girls there (: THEY'RE ADORABLE! :D
I felt like an old aunty next to them though, they're 18 and 16 years old respectively.
By the way, we didnt' choose our own wardrobe.
The scene for the movie were hilarious (: BUT based on what I've seen so far, i don't recommend it. haha.
Wan Zhuo fell in love with this Taiwanese actor today, she's liked him for many years. Charming guy.
Left the shoot at about 1pm. HOOORAY.
Went across the road for glorious Hong Kong Cafe food!


this is what the 3 of us ordered (: HUNGRY.

Took a loooong ride home on the mrt and the bus and home sweet home to my warm bed! (:

That's probably the last of my fun till the examinations are over! :(
WELCOME TO MUGGERLAND.

No comments: