skip to main | skip to sidebar
life long journey

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Barrack Obama's Inauguration Speech





History was made TODAY! (:
Posted by sarah at 10:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ME

sarahlow
ex-mg-pjc
nus fass
18091988
sarahlow@live.com.sg

(back to the past)

my sweet loves (:

  • chingalongtingtong
  • gene
  • yeong mun mun
  • yeong shirleneeee
  • yingadoodle

I support

Dewa Project

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR (:
      • eye openers
      • Barrack Obama's Inauguration Speech
      • PRE-CNY
      • I'll fight against being sweet.Everytime I paint t...
      • PFFFFTTTTT
      • One week of School GONE
      • SPRING CLEANING
      • THE PERFECT DATE / FIRST DAY.
      • prep for school.
      • Something life changing happened to me today.It in...
      • happy new year people! (:
  • ►  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (11)