Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SPRING CLEANING

I did Spring Cleaning in conjunction with the upcoming Chinese New Year! (:
My room was in absolute chaos for 6hours till I finally managed to pack everything into the drawers and throw away years of academic stuff which are now useless to me.
I had to clean the floor with a towel to prevent the dreaded sinus from attacking me! (:
But now, after all the hard work, my room is spic and span (:
much cleaner than it used to be and way more roomy!

You'll never know how it's like to just look forward to moments.
Going to buy the textbooks together.
It's always because of certain external things that you shove me aside.
You make me change my plans for you.
I hate doing that. And it's not appreciated.
I'm going to stop.
One day, you'll learn that what your doing is not very nice.

ANYONE WANNA GO BUY TEXTBOOKS TOGETHER WITH ME? (:

No comments: