Saturday, January 17, 2009

PFFFFTTTTT

I am very aware that you know you're some sort of great person.
Someone that everyone around could just look at in awe possibly because of your character and charisma.
So much that everyone around would look up to you as an example.
You used to be a great example. I thought you were one of them as well.
But you know something? People change over time and over life experiences.
You're not the same anymore. But seriously, who am I to judge?
I'm not someone close, just an onlooker to see how selfish you can be sometimes.
You've probably never experienced how difficult it was to do things for others and not be appreciated because you're lucky you have such great friends out there to support you in everything that you do.
It's not just a once or twice it has happened but the unhappiness grows with every single time you try to do something so stupid and irritating like that.

GRRRR...

No comments: