One week of school has just passed by. Just like that.
Before we know it, tutorials are going to start soon and our schedules are going to be all hectic again.
I haven't exactly been doing anything meaningful since school started.
I caught up with a few friends and bought my textbook but I've spent so much time at home.
OH YES. before I forget, MY DADDY'S HOME! (:
And my mummy will be back coming Friday.
Wednesday was Jeremy's Birthday and we all met up at Foster's to celebrate it with him with MAHJONG CUPCAKES! (:
ANYWAY, I went out with the girls today.
Met them at din tai feng for their lunch and walked around for a little CNY shopping.
Ade got a pair of jeans and a dress (:
I got these two lovelies (:
No red for me cos I figured I'll probably never wear it again after the new year!
So I got fuchsia instead. A colour that I'll probably wear more often. (:
I'm staying home again tomorrow.
Probably going to catch up on a few stuff that I have to do in preparation for school.
Definitely will have to do my tutorial ballotings in the search for me to have a most perfect 3-day week time-table :(
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR MY JACARANDA ATLAS :(((
anyone can help?
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.





No comments:
Post a Comment