School starts in half a week
We're already tied down with school related issues such as BIDDING.
Oh the horrors, every pre-allocated module is like a treasure then we wouldn't have to fight over 1 point with others over a module like aunties fighting over fish in the market.
It's great to know that this year, I'm not alone in my modules.
I have a friend or two in some of my modules, though I would experience the loner life in a couple of them.
Beats last year's one though.
I was going to whine about last semester's unfair treatment of students and the bias behaviour of certain educators.
I'm not going to anymore.
Maybe cos I've let the fact that I'm just not as smart as I always thought I was sink it for the final time.
Nothing's to blame (though I'm confident that life's unfair) but the lack of initiative I have to pick up a random academic paper I see lying around my room.
I'm not lazy, just not quite motivated to read things that will fizz off after the written examination.
But on a brighter note, THANK GOD for Southeast Asia.
Everyone's most dreaded and hated subject, my favourite, unfortunately.
Go ahead, ostracize me.
This module has the heaviest workload I have ever seen with readings that cost me a bomb just to get them printed BUT I'm definitely more aware or my region and the people around.
It motivates me to get my fat butt off the chair and head out to where they are.
Just to lend a helping hand or two.
& the worst news came in for me today.
The Singapore Tourism Board only accepts geography undergraduates with a second upper honours (equivalent to a cap score of 4.0and above) to intern or even apply for a job.
PLUS the hideous grades of my marketing last year (which I still think I do not deserve considering the amount of work I put into it) just cost me by FREE internship. DAMN.
I wish life was more fair.
On a much much much brighter note.
I watched, S.W.A.T, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Slumdog Millionaire today. GREAT MOVIES.
I watched August Rush previously. PERFECT MOVIE FOR MUSIC LOVERS.
Watched Ong Bak 2 a few days back with bee, elaine & dz.
Watched Bedtime Stories with Ade (:
WHAT CAN I SAY? I SPEND MY DAYS WITH GOOD FOOD, GOOD PEOPLE AND A BIG/SMALL SCREEN!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment