Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year people! (:




HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

I wish everyone a Merry New Year.
May you all fulfill your 2009 resolutions and not fail yearly like we always do.
I wish everyone happiness.
I hope you all have fun at your New Year's party.
And that everyone will be happier than I am.

SARAH'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:
1. I will start to exercise on a regular basis.
2. I will go to church weekly UNLESS of unforeseen circumstances .
3. I will walk close to God in all that I do.
4. I will go to Sugei Buloh
5. I will spend more time with my friends.
6. I will study on a regular basis
7. I will not take people for granted.
8. I will TRY MY HARDEST not to miss any lessons in school.
9. I will do something meaningful in life.
10. I will save more money


To my dearest friends who have shared my joy and stood by me through all the tears and heartache. 2008 was a very difficult year for me, in terms of academic and relationships with people. In the process of healing, I may have taken a few of you for granted and for that I apologize. But more so, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have lent me a shoulder to cry on, who gave me tissue to wipe away my tears, to be a listening ear over the phone, who go out of their way to be physically there for me, to call and check on me through the roughest moments of my life, to tell me I'm beautiful when all I feel is ugliness in me, to give me hugs of encouragement and hugs of love and the list goes on. All these gestures may be little to most, but they meant so much to me. They helped me stay strong and stand firm to what I believe. They made me who I am now in 2009. Thankyou so much. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU DEARLY and I THANK GOD FOR YOU AND PRAY HE NEVER TAKES YOU AWAY. Thankyou.

THANKYOU ALL FOR SPENDING THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY WITH ME.
Ade, Shirlene, Ching, Angmoh, Eugene, Xiaohui, Hsuzy, Kynneth, Marcus, Bright.
Love you all for making me feel alright! (:
For missing the count down and having our own little count down.
For singing songs and toasting to many many good moments in 2009.

My new year would be perfect if you were just there beside me.
But it's good, just not perfect.

No comments: