I'm loving it already! (:
The new clothes, the new bedsheets, the spring cleaning and A NEW MIRROR for my bathroom! (:
I want a new set of curtains for my room as well.
But that might come after CNY.
the downside of all these happiness is that my bank account has reached a terrible state.
But the hongbaos are coming in together with a job on Friday! (:
MUMMY'S COMING HOME ON FRIDAY AT 5AM! &I'm going to try to pick her up! (:
To answer most of your questions of "HOW'S SCHOOL?"
School's been good so far! After two weeks of school, I love Coastal and Terrestrial Environments and Cultural Landscapes! (:
Not so for Social Inequalities because of unforseen circumstances where my lecturer decided to go on a holiday leaving us with an OXFORD PHD holder whom we don't understand at all :(
not because she's too intelligent or anything, we don't understand the pronunciation of her words. That I'm sure I'm not exaggerating, Ade can vouch for me.
Imagine having to stay absolutely quiet throughout the lecture to understand her mumbling.
Necktivity and Progtutes were the words of that day for Ade and I (:
I've only had a lesson of Environmental Sustainability and I'm loving it already (:
But Geographies of Social Life, the one module which I thought was going to be of such interest, was a great big disappointment.
You wouldn't have expected the lecturer to tell you "I don't believe in Edutainment. Education is meant to be done in a scholarly manner and I'm going to dance around and tell you jokes. The way to do it is by reading scholarly materials. We will then go through the readings in Discussion Groups" I WANT TO DIEEEEE.
It's amazing how I'm enjoying my Level 3 heavy modules and Physical geography more than any other social science around.
I'M A HAPPY GEOGRAPHY MAJOR! (:
& I watched AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH.
Seriously, we need to be educated and do something.
When I said that global warming was a natural process sped up by Man's activities, let me emphasize something, IT'S SPED UP A LOT A LOT A LOT BY MAN'S ACTIVITIES.
As a geography student, the scientific facts and how the climate / weather changes caused by the change in temperature is true.


1 comment:
i'm very interest with your information,
i've a lot of article about global warming
come on join with us to fight GLOBAL WARMING
we can exchange link for it..
http://hernadi-key.blogspot.com
Post a Comment