Monday, January 12, 2009

THE PERFECT DATE / FIRST DAY.


SUNDAY, 11 January 2009

Baby and I went to a not so secret place for a picnic! (:
It was perfect, the sky threatened to fall on us, but that didn't stop us from having a ball of a time.
There was home made egg mayo with bee's special ingredients, orange juice, smoked salmon, ham, and cheese with crackers to top it up! (:
LOVELY. JUST PERFECT
To end the day, we watched 2 movies! YES. I'm a movie addict.

The first day of school was okay.
I went to school feeling rather happy though I was in great pain.
It's a brand new year and a brand new start to my academic year! (:
I've decided to be optimistic about things and be the geek I was supposed to be.
I'm prepared to see much less of baby as I did last year but it's okay!
We'll make little time for each other :D

I'm off to bed for my beauty sleep to prep me for an 8am lecture.
YES. I'm sleeping before midnight! (:
I told you it's a brand new start.

No comments: