Friday, October 31, 2008

halloweenies

another dream, another day
i've seen too many fade away
so if you wonder how to make it right
give me everything, everything tonight.
cos i don't wanna be lonely no more
i don't wanna feel empty no more
only you can unbreak this heartache
i've carried around, dont' wanna be lonely no more.


special day's ahead and i'm spending it alone.

on a lighter note,
happy halloween folks! (:


Though technically speaking, there's nothing to be happy about cos it's the day of the dead =S
hahaha. Marcus Seng was the ultimate SPIDERMAN with his figure hugging spidey costume from head to toe! haha.
Kevin was DARTH VADER. excellent. from head to toe as well. ALL BLACK.
Dudley wad hilarious. he was TINA TURNER! haha. or so it looked like.
Shaneet was an ALCOHOLIC AUSSIE BLOKE. hahahaha.
Sab my vege delite was a WITCH with evil vibes.
Willis was the JOKER. freaky freaky freaky with his sinister look!

I'm damn happy I'm in Arts where freedom of expression in the most retarded ways are shown.
Where people are daring enough to be different.
Sadly, I was heading out lest I'd have joined them after Marketing tutorial!

I've had 2 nights straight of bad sleep.
So I'm hitting the sacks now. I'm off to lalaland.
By the way, it's 10.12pm. That's how damn tired I am.


i only wish you could hear my cries.

No comments: