I've submitted my project on Pets called "The (Un)Lucky Pet"
2 projects and 1 presentation down!
1 project and 2 presentations to go! :(
I WENT SHOPPING TODAY!
haha. stationery shopping! (: i will upload the picture of my new treasure tomorrow! (:
it's to keep myself happy from all the damn readings.
I looked like an aunty today. Walking around from Popular to Guardian to Shop and Save to stock up on food! haha.
I've finally ploughed through my entire 60pages reading today! *pat pat*
and it's about the moving of hill tribes from Burma to the borders of Thailand and how it caused arguments among the other hill tribes in Thailand.
I had to read about Mao Zedong's the GREAT LEAP FORWARD so that I will understand the changes in agriculture
Sounds boring? I'm not even half way through telling you what's happening in the reading yet.
But I'm done! DONE DONE DONE! :D
Today, I finally realised the difficulty of being eating only greens.
I was at the deck and there was NO FOOD for me to eat.
Nothing to eat without meat in the dish. So I ordered beef noodles without the beef with extra noodles.
Yes, I'm determined! haha.
Thank you Burger King, now I got the Taro Turnover to keep my tummy from the pangs as well.
The examinations are in a month.
That means I'll transform in an ultimate unglam person with huge ass eyebags and dark circles.
It also means I'll be seeing much less of BEE♥ :(
It's not like I've been seeing much of him nowadays.
But I'll survive! (:
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment