So I've decided to move from the old blog with 500 over posts to this new one.
I don't feel the same as before so I've decided to start afresh.
The previous blog has like the history of all my past relationships and I guess for once, I feel like I've settled down, truly settled down. (:
HENCE, THE MOVE!
(: leaving all the worries behind.
Simplicity is the best so I decided to keep things to a tone of whites, greys and a tinge of pink.
I'm off to dinner with my girlfriend (:
Marilou's off and I have absolutely no food at home.
I've finally completed my 6pager for Southeast Asia.
I'll be back to finish my Alaska North Slope.
I'm very moody these days. I think it's the monthly attack of emotions.
But I must say that I'm doing a pretty good job controlling it.
Stuffing my face with raisin buns and glasses of milk to keep me company during this lonely Sunday afternoon.
School starts again tomorrow.
I've got loads of stuff next week.
Thursday's the only day with no meetings or subject pools but it's the longest day.
I've got a doctor's appointment on Friday, something I should've done a long time ago.
<3
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment