that there are actually,
1) wild dolphins
2) wild crocodiles
3) wild porcupines
4) leopard cats
5) wild dugongs
6) pangolins
7) wild otters
IN SINGAPORE? (:
and that the MALACCA TURTLES actually have their feeding grounds in Singapore?
I BET YOU ALL NEVER KNEW.
information courtesy of Nature and Society Lecture on Nature Conservation in Singapore.
After the examinations, I will go hunt for all these animals even if it'll take days!
I'm just so amazed that all these animals which I thought could only be found in zoos actually exist in the wild and in SINGAPORE! (:
There are like a million things which I want to do:
I want to look for my SEABABIES at Sentosa again (hinthint BEE!)
I want to take up cooking courses to learn to make desserts.
I want to go running, swimming and skipping.
I want to go tanning by the poolside with my music and a nice glass of green tea.
I want to go shopping.
I want to sleep more.
I want to remove my eyebags.
I want to lay down on my bed and doze off to sleep.
YET before I do all these, there are a million other things i NEED to do:
I need to catch up on my Southeast Asia readings.
I need to complete my Alaska North Slope individual report.
I need to proof read my Southeast Asia Mekong River individual report.
I need to catch up on my Geology and Atmosphere readings.
I need to spend more time in the school library and stuffing my head where my books are.
I can't wait for the year ends to come and go.
Then I'll have time for myself, for baby, for my friends.
<3 ciao.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment