haha. we're having loads and loads of water and Reese's at the same time!


ARE YOU HUNGRY? X)
I was just thinking about my exchange location just a while ago with Marc.
He's off to apply for Copenhagen Business School so there's no possible way that we'll end up going to the same school.
So, I'm going to apply for London or England! (: New Zealand was one of the options but I've decided against it for personal reasons.
I don't really want to go to the Americas (no offense to anyone) because the culture is very much like Singapore's - only thing is that it's more open than ours.
Exchange is a time when we're supposed to experience another country's culture by mixing with the locals and doing they things they do!
So I'm going to apply to somewhere with a rich and interesting culture where I can come back with not only academic information but also loads of experiences that could possibly bring me far in life! (:
All these talks about going overseas and what not makes me feel like going back to the land of Italy once again.
Last time I heard though, Venice is sinking with water levels covering the first storey of some houses and the leaning tower of Pisa has leaned too much due to natural tectonic movements that it's too dangerous for people to actually climb up there again. HAHA.
List of Countries/States I WANT TO visit while I'm still young:
1. NEW ZEALAND!
2. Switzerland
3. Italy
4. Arizona
5. Africa
FRIDAY = 24 OCT = DOUBLE YAYNESS = NATURE AND SOCIETY NO MORE + HSM 3 (:


No comments:
Post a Comment