the best ways we express ourselves are the best ways we hurt the ones we love.
I felt like crap the whole of today. I was tired and bummed.
My dark circles are peeking through the layers of skin and my eyes are puffed.
However, I've been successful in my endeavor for the past 4 days.
Mushrooms and soya bean milk have been my best friend of late.
Sabrina is now my vege-partner (:
I have chosen a few places for my Student Exchange programme:
1. Royal Holloway, University of London
2. King's College, London
3. College of William and Mary, Virginia
4. University of Connecticut
No more marketing subject pools to go for anymore.
I have 122 pages of Southeast Asian notes to complete for lecture theme 3; man I'm way behind schedule. DAMNIT
And I have my atmospheric assignment to complete as well.
Lecture's at 9am tomorrow. YES. lecture on a SATURDAY. no life :((((
ANYWAY, I met up with Alison today! (:
Had a fantastic time laughing and talking all sorts of rubbish with that syndromic girl! <3
My dark circles are peeking through the layers of skin and my eyes are puffed.
However, I've been successful in my endeavor for the past 4 days.
Mushrooms and soya bean milk have been my best friend of late.
Sabrina is now my vege-partner (:
I have chosen a few places for my Student Exchange programme:
1. Royal Holloway, University of London
2. King's College, London
3. College of William and Mary, Virginia
4. University of Connecticut
No more marketing subject pools to go for anymore.
I have 122 pages of Southeast Asian notes to complete for lecture theme 3; man I'm way behind schedule. DAMNIT
And I have my atmospheric assignment to complete as well.
Lecture's at 9am tomorrow. YES. lecture on a SATURDAY. no life :((((
ANYWAY, I met up with Alison today! (:
Had a fantastic time laughing and talking all sorts of rubbish with that syndromic girl! <3
the possession of social skills may be the most important thing.
sadly, you probably don't have it.
go ahead mock me.
there's a fine line, and you've crossed it.
go ahead mock me.
there's a fine line, and you've crossed it.


No comments:
Post a Comment