
TO MY DEAREST FRIENDS,
If you haven't been seeing me around campus, it's not because I don't love you all anymore. I've been hibernating in the library and in fact I love you all even more so these days. The lonesome days in the library, freezing under the minimal warmth of the jacket around me, the breaking of silence by the flip of the page. All these things make me miss the laughter and giggles I get when I hang around you. School sucks nowadays doesn't? Long gone are the days where we hung around the canteen just talking our days away. Examinations will be here in less than 3odays. Study Hard all of you. When we do and December comes, we'll know we have a well-deserved break.
I just submitted my SEP application.
My goodness me, it took me from 11pm till 3am! DISGUSTING waste of time.
I've got school tomorrow at 10am which is equivalent to me having to wake up at 8am :(
I'm off to get my well-deserved sleep.
Peace out.
P.S: Study break means that I won't be updating that often till the exams are over. I'll be back with anything blog worthy (:
If you haven't been seeing me around campus, it's not because I don't love you all anymore. I've been hibernating in the library and in fact I love you all even more so these days. The lonesome days in the library, freezing under the minimal warmth of the jacket around me, the breaking of silence by the flip of the page. All these things make me miss the laughter and giggles I get when I hang around you. School sucks nowadays doesn't? Long gone are the days where we hung around the canteen just talking our days away. Examinations will be here in less than 3odays. Study Hard all of you. When we do and December comes, we'll know we have a well-deserved break.
I just submitted my SEP application.
My goodness me, it took me from 11pm till 3am! DISGUSTING waste of time.
I've got school tomorrow at 10am which is equivalent to me having to wake up at 8am :(
I'm off to get my well-deserved sleep.
Peace out.
P.S: Study break means that I won't be updating that often till the exams are over. I'll be back with anything blog worthy (:


No comments:
Post a Comment