I've finally submitted my project on the Mekong River on Friday! (:
one down, just 2 more individual assignments and 2 more presentations to go. boo.
I went to the doctor on Friday - Finally! (:
THANKYOU BEE for going down with me despite you lagging behind in your studies! I really appreciate it!
anyway, FRIDAY with dahling was great. We had dinner with lots and lots and lots of CHEESE! all sorts of cheese! Mozzarella , cheddar and Parmesan cheese!
I've finally officially started on my Nature and Society project about pets!
GREAT BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK TIME OFF TO DO THE SURVEY! haha.
I have to write 10 pages worth of words!
oh yes! Before I forget, an edit to the previous post!
40 - 15 = 25 not 35! (thankyou chow!)
this explains why I'm in the faculty of ARTS and SOCIAL SCIENCES!
Mathematics really isn't my thing!
Before I go off, here's some photos of my new love for you (:





No comments:
Post a Comment