SONG OF THE WEEK
Can I have this Dance by Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron
Can I have this Dance by Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron
firstly, HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL MY HINDU FRIENDS! (:
Sunday was study day in school with miq, ade and hsuzy!
I didn't do much readings cos I was still trying to absorb the irritating 60pages reading which I've succeeded in completing! (:
Headed down to Vivo with Bee ♥ to meet Chow, Ying, Eunice, Felle and Penguin for dinner at Sushi Teh and HSM3!
It's a great show with loads of good music and dances but I admit, there wasn't much of a story line but THUMBS UP for the entertainment factor!
Very sugary sweet storyline which a lot of boys can learn from! hahaha.
Headed to school to study again with the same people! (:
BUT I had tonnes of trouble doing my Atmosphere homework. I think it kinda sucked cos I was absolutely demoralised and I still am.
Thankyou BEE ♥ for trying to encourage me despite all!
honey, I'm proud of you. Though I didn't do much myself, I'm damn happy for you. Congratulations, you're right on track! (:
Went to Ade's house after that and played Wii - Raving Rabbits to destress a little.
I think Shir and I are going to end up having arm muscles and aches in our arms again!
Study again tomorrow while I attempt to do my Atmosphere again :(
Life is getting crappy due to the coming examinations. :((((
Sunday was study day in school with miq, ade and hsuzy!
I didn't do much readings cos I was still trying to absorb the irritating 60pages reading which I've succeeded in completing! (:
Headed down to Vivo with Bee ♥ to meet Chow, Ying, Eunice, Felle and Penguin for dinner at Sushi Teh and HSM3!
It's a great show with loads of good music and dances but I admit, there wasn't much of a story line but THUMBS UP for the entertainment factor!
Very sugary sweet storyline which a lot of boys can learn from! hahaha.
Headed to school to study again with the same people! (:
BUT I had tonnes of trouble doing my Atmosphere homework. I think it kinda sucked cos I was absolutely demoralised and I still am.
Thankyou BEE ♥ for trying to encourage me despite all!
honey, I'm proud of you. Though I didn't do much myself, I'm damn happy for you. Congratulations, you're right on track! (:
Went to Ade's house after that and played Wii - Raving Rabbits to destress a little.
I think Shir and I are going to end up having arm muscles and aches in our arms again!
Study again tomorrow while I attempt to do my Atmosphere again :(
Life is getting crappy due to the coming examinations. :((((


No comments:
Post a Comment